Auckland Airport has a number of significant infrastructure projects underway or planned in the near term. These include:
- Development of a new domestic hub connected to the international terminal
- Development of a new transport hub
- Ongoing upgrades to the existing domestic terminal
- Construction of a 24,000m2 premium outlet shopping destination, Mānawa Bay
- Upgrades to the roading network including future proofing for light rail and bus rapid transit modes.
Auckland Airport also has plans to continue to expand its investment property portfolio.
We draw on best practice sustainability principles to guide our decision-making through the planning, design and construction phases. Our design standards make sure our infrastructure achieves a high level of sustainability performance. Alongside our suppliers we are exploring opportunities to develop, trial and use more sustainable construction materials in our projects .