Auckland Airport is New Zealand’s second largest import and export port by value – handling $20b of goods every year
We have a responsibility for New Zealand to ensure the shipment of high value and time critical goods through AKL is as efficient, secure, and sustainable as possible. We are committed to developing a world class cargo precinct and we are working with our partners across the cargo supply chain to ensure it is fit for New Zealand business needs. Through these efforts we will grow and enhance opportunities for NZ businesses to trade with the world.
Our ambition for trade
- Develop a world class for AKL cargo precinct
- Improve throughput across the system – from airfield, through CTO, across our road network, and beyond
- Enable growth for NZ businesses by improving access to the world
- Generate additional demand for cargo capacity on our airline’s routes
- Create a cargo community around AKL that jointly grows and enhances trade
- Ensure a safe, secure and sustainable cargo system
Follow these links to find out more on how send cargo via Auckland:
If you need help moving freight, contact one of the members of the Customs Brokers and Freight Forwarders Federation of NZ
NZ’s international business development agency – can help you grow your business internationally, bigger, better, faster
International and national cargo services on NZ’s national carrier
If you have an questions or would like to know more, please contact us below.